Fergus was born on Commercial and Industrial work and this has been the backbone of the company for its 30 year existence. Experience has been gained by keeping the mindset that no job is too big or too small or out of the ordinary.
Our first job was a renovation and extension of the Endeavour Foundation in Shakespeare Street in 1983, we have then gone on to work on such projects as:
- St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School – Bucasia
- Mercy College – Flying Start Development – South Mackay
- Tennyson House, Tennyson Street
- Porters Redevelopment
- North Mackay Bowls Club
- Joyce Mayne, Bed Shed, Outdoor Furniture Specialist – North Point Retail
- New Haven Funerals Crematorium
For more information about our Commercial and Industrial division, please contact us or phone our friendly team on 49 422 544.