We mainly collect personal information from you when you send us emails or you personally submit enquiries to us. The kinds of personal information collected by us generally consists of your name, address, contact details and transaction details including your budget, your financier, your solicitor and in the case of a residential home buyer whether you are an owner occupier, first home owner or investor. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies and or individuals who work on behalf of us or you in order to provide a product or service to you;
- We respond to court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
It is unlikely that we will disclose personal information to overseas recipients. We may collect personally identifiable information when we speak to you by telephone, you write or text information to us, you visit or use our page or we met with you, your information will be held on paper and/or our computer system. We collect personally identifiable information from you for the following reasons:
- To fulfill your requests for certain products, services and information;
- To provide you with the best possible product or service;
- To enable us to contact you or
- For our own marketing research and initiatives
When browsing or searching our site, our server automatically collects navigational data to help us improve our website content and navigation. One way which navigational data is collected is by placing “cookies” in your browser file on your hard drive. Cookies do not capture or track any personal information and cannot identify you as an individual. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
We understand that security of personal information is paramount and we endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold in our servers is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. Please note however that should personal information be unlawfully, intercepted we disclaim any liability to you to the extent permitted by law.
An individual may complain if they believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principals. Complaints are to be referred to our contact details below, any complaint will be investigated by us and we will advise you in respect to those investigations.
If you ever wish to know what, if any, personal information we hold about you, or you wish to correct any personal information we may hold about you, you may access and correct such information by contacting us via the details provided below.
1 Brickworks Court, Glenella, Mackay Qld 4740
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.